Still unsure how using a mortgage broker can be more valuable than going straight to your bank for your home loan? Well, the main difference is that we actually care and we’re on your side. We’re human too. We understand that life has up’s and down’s, good bits and not so good bits, and that sometimes you just need someone to sit down with you and really listen.
- With a panel of 40 Lenders and over 300 loan products available –a broker can give you access to more options than if you were to go directly to your bank.
- We’ll guide you through the entire process, step-by-step, liaising with real estate agents and settlement agents on your behalf, to save time and streamline your purchase process.
- Brokers grow their business on referrals and realise the value of customer service, the people at the bank are on a salary and, to them – you are just a number.
- We always have a plan B if Plan A doesn’t work. The bank is likely to turn you away if you don’t fit their mould.
- You always have direct access to your broker via mobile phone or email.
- We work 7 days a week, along with evenings to fit in with your schedule.
- We’re here for the long haul and will keep in touch to make sure your loan remains suitable for your circumstances for years to come.
- Using a broker to help with your loan will cost you nothing. We are paid a commission by the lender upon the settlement of your loan.
- Our Director, Daniel Niederberger, is well known in the industry, having been a finalist for a number of industry awards, as well as winning several state awards.
HERE TO LISTEN, HERE TO HELP.
Even if you’re just wondering how much you can borrow or thinking about refinancing, call me or email me anytime for quick chat or to arrange an appointment. I’m here to help you!